Sautéed Broccoli Rabe
This vegetable dish is the perfect side accompaniment for any meat, poultry, or fish entree. Broccoli Rabe is available year round at your local super market or fresh produce store. This simple and healthy recipe is sure to please your family and friends.
- Salt and fresh black pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch of Broccoli Rabe, stems trimmed
- 1/4 cup of Pastosa Extra-Virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of thinly sliced garlic
- 1 Tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/2 cup water or chicken broth
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and sauté until the garlic is slightly golden.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add the broccoli rabe and toss to coat in the olive oil. Add the chicken broth or water, and cook until the broccoli rabe is tender ; approximately 5-8 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer the broccoli rabe to a platter and pour the remaining juices from the skillet over top. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Back To Pastosa Recipes